Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Making of the "Man"


Hi my peoples!

Yea I know...I get acquainted really quick. Well another thing you will come to know about me is that I love going to the Movies...you see its so serious that I capitalized it. I also watch a little t.v. and one of the shows that I am into is Making of the Band (Season 4). The finale was last night and it definitely was a shocker. Two Danity Kane members were kicked out of the group...we may have seen it coming for Aubrey but D.Woods where did that come from but that's life. In a New York minute your life could be altered and changed forever. Although, I feel there wasn't much said about the "beef" between the girls...it definitely makes you think about appreciating what you have in your life. Think about it...the women of Danity Kane were GIVEN the opportunity of a lifetime, they were CHOSEN and beat out thousands of others to work along side one of greatest Moguls of our time; yet like most things in our lives we get used to it and don't appreciate it. Remember when you finally got those new kicks and that new laptop that is now thrown in the closet somewhere or that job you were praying for, so you could have your own money now you come in late and do mediocre work. However, these sentiments sent two girls home and as Diddy said "your life can be dark and lonely."

I sometimes feel like that with God...He has given me the greatest opportunity to be in relationship with Him, He chose me to be a part of His Kingdom and to work alongside Him with a purpose greater than anything else. And what do I do...complain, get exasperated...it's tough sometimes but God is great so if I just think on who He truly is and what He has truly done than maybe, just maybe I would appreciate Him more in my life.

Ephesians 1:17-19 says this:

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty powerThat the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

The making of the man (human being) is to live for God with all my heart because I appreciate all that He has done for me!

Lord, give me spiritual wisdom and knowledge so that I can see the vastness of Your Greatness!

No comments: